Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello Family and Friends

I'm excited to start a blog about the adventures in the Oliver Family!  I got the idea to blog from a few friends of mine.  Even though I live down the street from my good friend Rachel, it was nice to read about her adventures in becoming a new mom and getting a good laugh. 

Since the Mister and I are terrible with calling, sending pictures, or emailing things to our family and friends, I hope that this blog will provide you with snippets of things and events that happen in our busy lives.

As many of you know, we have a new addition in our family.  Our daughter was born in February!  She is a beautiful little girl and the reason why I wanted to start a blog.  I hope that I can keep up with this so that you too can follow our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment